Transform Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry
Have you always dreamed of having a perfect smile? If so, cosmetic dentistry may be the solution you have been searching for. Here at The Texas Center for Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, we provide state-of-the-art aesthetic treatments to patients in The Woodlands, Houston and surrounding areas. Dr. Guy M. Lewis and our team of cosmetic dentists offer a range of options to repair and revive your smile, all provided in the comfort of a soothing dental spa atmosphere. Visit our Smile Makeover Gallery to view some examples of how our dentists have given others just like you the dazzling, one-of-a-kind smiles they have always wanted.
We have provided the answers to some common questions we hear from patients at our practice. If your cosmetic or restorative dentistry question isn’t answered here, please contact our practice to speak with our knowledgeable staff. We are always here to answer any question you may have about your dental care.
How do I know if I’m a good candidate for cosmetic dentistry?
If you answer YES to one or more of the following questions, you may be a good candidate:
- Are you embarrassed about smiling in public?
- Do you ever cover your mouth with your hand when you smile or speak?
- Are you unhappy with the way your smile appears in photographs?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter, smaller, larger, less crooked?
- Do you envy the models’ smiles in magazines and on TV?
- Do you feel that too much or too little of your teeth show when you smile?
- Would you like to change the size or shape of your teeth and gums?
- Do you have spaces or gaps between your teeth?
- Are you considering orthodontic treatment to achieve a perfect smile?
- Do you have misaligned or crooked teeth?
- Complete Smile Makeovers
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns
- No-prep or minimal-prep G. Lewis Veneers
- Snap-On Smile
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Bonding
- Smile Lift
If you have further questions about any dental procedure, please contact our practice to speak with our knowledgeable staff. We are always here to answer any question you may have about your dental care.